Backsmack Immunity in Mode Settings or Scripting Nodes?

Home Forums Halo Infinite Discussion Backsmack Immunity in Mode Settings or Scripting Nodes?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I wanted to ask about the possibility of having backsmack immunity in Halo Infinite. I’ve been working on an infection-like map/mode, and it would be super nice if there was a way to make certain players immune from a backsmack/assassination.

I looked through the scripting nodes (traits is where I would expect to find it) and I’ve browsed the custom game’s mode settings for it, but can’t seem to find it. I’ve only tested with energy swords being the people “meleeing” from behind, so wondering if it could be the sword alone doing enough damage to cause the one shot… hard telling.

Does a trait/setting exist for assassination immunity? I’ve really been hoping so but I’m kind of assuming it doesn’t since the players can get assassinated in Night of the Undead as well (even with jug from my experience?)

Thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers

EliteFalcon
    Keymaster

Yes, there is a way to do this, here you go:

On Gameplay Start > Apply Trait Set: Deathless – Declare Traitset: Deathless – Every N Seconds > For Each Player > Get Object Health > Compare > Branch > Remove Traitset: Deathless > Damage Object > Wait For N Seconds > Apply Traitset: Deathless

After doing that, backsmacks should be disabled.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2023  •  The Forge Falcons.